Cool Quote

"Along with great power, comes a great need to take a nap!" -Nico Di Angelo (Persy Jackson and the Olympians)















Saturday, April 28, 2012

Pottermore

One word: Pottermore. Oh yes. If you are a Harry Potter fan and have not heard of Pottermore (shame on you) I will fill you in. Its this really cool website created by JK Rowling where you can make an account, get a wand and get SORTED!

        I'M A HUFFLEPUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! Badger pride! So check it out! If you are still on the fence about it, check out a video of JK Rowling talking abut it on YOUTUBE or POTTERMORE.COM.

Seriously! You get to make potions, have duels, win house points. Its pretty cool!

I'M LIKE A WALKING, TALKING (TYPING) ADVERTISMENT HERE!

CIAO, CIAO my fellow muggleborns!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you have Puff Pride! I hope you're aware that Hufflepuffs are particularily good finders. (According to Cedric, that is ;) )

    ~8)

    (PS- I'm not trolling... and I didn't make that up. A Very Potter Musical on YouTube.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love AVPS and AVPM! And we ARE great finders!

      Delete
  2. :D awesome! if you want a new (Ravenclaw) friend, find me at ShadowAsh11881

    -Kiki

    (PS I'm not a creepy stalker. I'm an alumni of the writing club, and I'm just checking out all the new blogs)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I'll do that...I'm Vinefelicis815 just so you know...

      Delete