Cool Quote

"Along with great power, comes a great need to take a nap!" -Nico Di Angelo (Persy Jackson and the Olympians)















Monday, April 23, 2012

Hola!

Hey there! So yesterday me and my friend (my friend and I!) went for a MS walk. Whats that you say? Well. Its a long walk to raise money for research on the disease Multiple Sclerosis. I don't really have time right now (its 10:30 at night!) to go in0depth about the illness. I'll just say that its a disease that can leave you in a wheelchair. You should really research it! Maybe Ill put another post tomorrow...ANYWAY! So you could either walk 5K or 10K. My friend and I walked 10K. WOOHOO!

Part two of this post! My tumblr logged me out. I was permenantly logged into my tumblr so I forot my password. I clicked something cuz I was curious about it and BAM! LOGGED OUT! CURIOSITY KILLED THE TUMBLR!!

Boohoo. So YEAH! Go to mswalks.ca to find out more about when the MS walks take place.

CIAO, CIAO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment