Cool Quote

"Along with great power, comes a great need to take a nap!" -Nico Di Angelo (Persy Jackson and the Olympians)















Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lorien Legacies-SPOILER

HELLO! I'm sure everyone has seen the movie I Am Number Four. Am I right? Well, so have I and now I'm reading the Lorien Legacy books. I was just on this website that talked about the next book in the series, Rise of Nine. Everyone wrote what they wanted to happen etcetera. Since I don't have an account there Im gonna just write what I want here. Hem Hem...

First of all. I don't get why everyone is hating on Seven! She's perfectly alright! What I want most of all is for all the Garde to reunite. I hate having them all split up. I hope Five and Eight have some really cool stories that would be interesting to read about. I also want to hear from Sam. For some reason he's one of my favourite characters and I hope he's alright. I'm kind of mad at Sarah right now so I want her to be crying in her room. How could she...well do what she did?

I just realised that for all those people who havent read this series, this is gonna be one huge SPOILER post. Im sorry. Ill add SPOILER to the title. Honestly speaking though, I reccomend these books highly. I did kind of skip over some description but only because I just wanted to know what was happening, I wanted to get to the good parts. Thats what Im like sometimes. But I think these books are pretty cool.

I also like that the author immersed themself in the story. I like authors who do that like: Pseudonymous Bosch and Lemony Snickett. I think its cool. So GO PITTACUS and I cannot WAIT for the next book.

WOOHOO!
Ciao, Ciao!

(and good night!)

No comments:

Post a Comment