Cool Quote

"Along with great power, comes a great need to take a nap!" -Nico Di Angelo (Persy Jackson and the Olympians)















Wednesday, March 21, 2012

HI THERE!

     I know, I know! I said that I would upload my short story that I wrote for a project. Well heres the thing...I don't like it. I was sad about my mark so I decided not to post it. BUT! i'M WRITING ANOTHER STORY! Its not for a project...its just a...story. Its about an alternate universe where there are clones of every person on earth. There its called "Threa". Canada is called "Dancaa" Cool eh? (how canadian!) SO...I'll let u guys know more later cuz...1)its like 10 o clock. 2)I'm watching a One Direction vid on YOUTUBE. G2G!

Ciao, Ciao

KONY 2012...LOOK IT UP!

1 comment:

  1. you're writing a story!? that's great! and 1D? They're so cool!

    -carli

    ReplyDelete