Cool Quote

"Along with great power, comes a great need to take a nap!" -Nico Di Angelo (Persy Jackson and the Olympians)















Sunday, June 24, 2012

AVATAR!

Yes! It was about time I got hooked onto ANOTHER tv show/boom series/movie/YOU GET THE POINT! Guess what it was? Heres a hint: look at the title. YUP! My new obssession...AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER. Seriously, I watched every episode and am watching it again, and again, and...well ok maybe again. Seriously...IT ROCKS!! So I've been thinking (dangerous, I know)...If Iwas a bender...what would I bend? I took some quizzes and...here is the score...

Ahem

Fire: III

Water: X

Air: VII

Earth: III

Avatar: II

Warrior (no bending, just supreme battle skills): I

There you have it...Wow...I've taken...26 quizzes. Actually I've taken more but...well...I didn't keep score then...but most where water or air.

Now for the NEW AVATAR! AVATAR KORRA!

The show: LEGEND OF KORRA is pretty sick! Sick as in: TOTALLYAWESOMEOHMYGOSHITSGONNABESOGOOD! I've only seen the first two episodes so far...both in a 'sped up' version. So now I am talking/typing VERY FAST! WOOOOO! K then...I should go...BYEEEEE! WATCH AVATAR...YEAH!

Ciao, Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment