Cool Quote

"Along with great power, comes a great need to take a nap!" -Nico Di Angelo (Persy Jackson and the Olympians)















Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Annoying things...

Hello and welcome to...

                                      WHAT ANNOYED ME TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With guest star.........ME!!

Lets begin with the setting...

It all began...in a crowded hallway. We were all walking and I was talking to my friend. Sounds normal right...just the calm before a storm. So my friend was walking a little infront of me because the hallway was crowded. Then this GIRL just walks up and stands in front of me! WTH???? Then she starts talking to my friend. GEEZ that annoys me sooooooooo much when she does that!!! She does that so often! OMG! Wow...now I'm wound up! So anyway...yeah...SHES SO ANNOYING! Seriously...when she did that I couldn't walk...she was so slow! I was like stepping on her! So I went around (kinda pushed but hey! I was steamed!) to the front. TAKE THAT! Grrr... Oh and...GRADS TOMORROW! EXCITED!

WOOT WOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment