Cool Quote

"Along with great power, comes a great need to take a nap!" -Nico Di Angelo (Persy Jackson and the Olympians)















Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Howdy y'alls!

HII!!! I should be doing my geography homework (in french!) but...I was on my e-mail and I saw that someone had commented on a previous post. So...then I remembered this blog. and WHAMMO! I'm here. *teleportation* By the way. The reason I was on my e-mail was cuz I had to e-mail this to my friend. Its a really cool video...well, really funny. Here it is: Warning! Its related to Harry Potter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MahTKZDHXaA&feature=g-vrec

VOILA!

Secondly!

Yes, I finished rereading the whole Percy Jackson series, I just reread the Lost Hero as well, in fact...Its about a metre away from me RIGHT NOW! In my library bag. WHOA!! I can't WAIT for Mark of Athena! Does anybody read the other series? The Kane chronicles? I like it too. Apparantly the third book is the last one, and its out! YAY! Rick Riordans got some serious skills writing two series at once (all with really fat books!) NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING!

Now I really gotta get back to my french...next year I'm taking three languages. English, french and spanish. Is it weird if I get better marks in french than english? Hmm...Hey! Guess what? HA! I got you all excited for nothng... I just wanted to say that I spelt weird right. HAHA!

Ciao, Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment