Cool Quote

"Along with great power, comes a great need to take a nap!" -Nico Di Angelo (Persy Jackson and the Olympians)















Wednesday, March 14, 2012

HELLO!

     Wow...its been what...two months since  last posted? Shesh! So much for the one year anniversary! oh well...theres always next year! A lots been going on. Right now I have an immense...inexpliquable (spelling...) for DONUTS! don't ask me why...I think its cuz I saw a video involving a donut...hmm...

     Sometimes I want to be a phsychiatrist...(did i spell that right?), just analyze people...help the world...other times...like now...I JUST WANT DONUTS! MY FRIEND AND I weretalking about how the sound of a fire alarm sounded like a dozen children screaming...then we thought...its a good cover for...you know what...I'M NOT GIVING ANYBODY ANY IDEAS. nope, no way. So...

     Two bands I LOVE!

-MINISTRY OF MAGIC (wrock band...woot woot)
-ONE DIRECTION (need I say more?)

     Everyones like "oh you've got one direction infection!" no...i got the one direction injection from a friend...her fault entirely. Plus why make it a disease...i hate disease...i dont hate one direction...SHEESH!

     I don't know what to say...OH...I love this website...www.picnik.com its DA BOMB! (that was weird...) But its only there till April 19...so yeah. Kay then...I'm gonna go...bye...

P.S.
Don't you just love Irish accents?

CIAO, CIAO!

1 comment:

  1. By the way...I didnt spell "wrock band" wrong...it stands for wizarding rock...THNX HARRY POTTER!

    ReplyDelete