Cool Quote

"Along with great power, comes a great need to take a nap!" -Nico Di Angelo (Persy Jackson and the Olympians)















Saturday, May 21, 2011

Heads up for THA FUTURE!!

Ok, I know this blog is called 'Once Upon a Time', yet I haven't written any stories on it. Well all that is about to change. I am in the process of writing an amazing story!! Please note, that this is one story I actually will finish! Here's the summary:

     Twelve-year old Lizzy Tamson is on her way across the country, where she knows no one. Her disappointment is cut short though when she discovers a strange key atop a steep hill. All of a sudden this boring town has turned into a place of mystery and adventure. With the help of her new friend Georgie Cahrs she sets off to find the lock to which this key belongs.

So ther you have it...I hope this convinces you to read my new story : The Mystery of the Wooden Key!!

No comments:

Post a Comment