Cool Quote

"Along with great power, comes a great need to take a nap!" -Nico Di Angelo (Persy Jackson and the Olympians)















Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hey all

Really Hey! Now I know you're thinking "Hey? thats all? A post about...Hey?" or maybe you're not...how do I know I'm not a mind reader!! Or am I? No todays random topic will be...completely random! Big surprise. No I was thinking about zodiac signs. I don't exactly believe they have so much to do with the sky as with simple observations. Most people while writing about zodiac signs write incredibly broad things that seem specific but are not such as: they are quite quiet (see what I did there?) but can also sometimes be quite loud. You see! Now thats only an example...or a representation of my point. Why couldn't they just say...well why did they have to say anything at all? Now I am not saying all websites are like this I'm just saying some are...and trust me I should know...I once went crazy and looked up everything on my zodiac sign! Some sites though are really good! But there are some basics I've found, by basics I mean facts, although I am not going to state them because you may get mad at me...which I do not want. Ok thats all for the random topic today...I'll end tis as it began...Hey!

No comments:

Post a Comment