Cool Quote

"Along with great power, comes a great need to take a nap!" -Nico Di Angelo (Persy Jackson and the Olympians)















Thursday, July 21, 2011

Harry Potter movie fiasco.

OMG note to self: come at least an HOUR early for the second part of the last movie in a series. Especially on opening day.

     Okay so heres what happened. On the day Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 came out we had tickets to see the 7:20 show, in 3D. Sounds cool right? Well I knew we had to come early so we did, guess what. THE THEATRE WAS PACKED. Im serious it was packed full. The only seats left were the ones right in front of the screen where you have to crane your heads up to watch. My mom left and got us seats for another showing at 7:50 NOT in 3D. The movie was still good though. I CANT BELIEVE ITS REALLY OVER. I am seriously depressed.

     Anyway after we left the theatre we realised my mom forgot her hat so we wentback. There was a LINE in front of the theatre we had just exited. We slipped in and got the hat. As we came out a lady at the front of the line said: "you know theres a line to go in right?" She said it so snobbishly!! I replied like "Yeah we went to get the hat... I hope I sounded annoyed. Anyway why would you say that to someone lEAVEING the theatre? And why does she care? she's in the front anyway!!

Watch out for random stuff!!

Ciao Ciao/

No comments:

Post a Comment