Cool Quote

"Along with great power, comes a great need to take a nap!" -Nico Di Angelo (Persy Jackson and the Olympians)















Thursday, March 17, 2011

Gnomeo and Juliet: Movie Review

I just saw the movie Gnomeo and Juliet in 3D. It was actually really good! I at first wasn't sure about the idea of making an animated version for kids of a classic and tragic tale. I also at first thought it might be sort of slapstick comedy and might get boring but after friends of mine told me it wasn't half bad i went to see it. It was hilarious!!! I didn't think it possible to turn the tragic original into a comedy but it was done!! A question i have is why the gnomes?? I mean, it was really funny and a good idea but how did they get it?? I also like the fact that it has a happy ending so that despite how sad it may appear you leave the theatre with a smile on your face!! It was also cute how they mixed in jokes and funny language in the movie to keep it from getting slightly intense...although I dont think its possible considering this story is about garden gnomes!! This movie is amazing, i'd reccomend it to people who enjoy comedies and animation although after a while you dont see them as gnomes anymore but as actual people. I give this movie ***** five stars!!

1 comment:

  1. if anybody has any reccomendations on good movies please let me know i think i may start doing more movie reviews so if u know any good movies pls let me know!

    thnx:)

    ReplyDelete